Monday 9th September - Thursday 31st October 2013
What comes to your mind when you think of Autumn?
We think of:
Long leisurely walks along uncrowded beaches
Delicious Afternoon tea and good book by the fire
Wonderful seasonal inspired menus in award winning restaurants
Relaxing and pampering spa treatments for all
Hearty breakfast and the papers in a soft and comfortable bed!
If you love the sound of these, then all you need to do is book on our Autumn breakaway package.... Eastbourne and The Grand tick all the boxes!
From just £101.50 per person per night mid week and £116.50 at weekends (based on 2 Adults sharing a Deluxe Inland Room) . 2 nights minimum stay is required on this promotion.
What's included we hear you ask?
- Accommodation with traditional Full English breakfast
- Complimentary Times newspaper
- 3 Course dinner from a choice of 2 award winning restaurants
- Complimentary use of the Health Club and Spa
- Mini soup and sandwich lunch on the day of your arrival
And of course...............
What to do during your stay in Eastbourne! Here are some ideas from us!
- A Penguin classic book with our compliments for you to enjoy during your stay
- Walk parts of the South Downs way and National Park
- Cycle or walk Eastbourne promenade
- Visit the International Towner Art Gallery (just behind the hotel actually!)
- Watch the Bonfire Society Procession along Eastbourne Seafront 5th October
- Attend the Eastbourne Beer Festival 10th - 12th October
- Take part (!) or just cheer on the Eastbourne Marathon runners - 26th October
- Dance to the Simon Goodwin Band every Friday and Saturday night in the Grand's Chatsworth Lounge
- Enjoy a Palm Court Strings Afternoon Tea Concert - Sunday 29th September and Sunday 27th October in the Grand's Great Hall
A couple of shows you might want to take in at our local Theatres!...
- 9th - 14th September - The Mousetrap
- 30th Sept - 5th October - The Private Ear and Public Eye
The Grand Junior Crew Club:
We want every member of the family to have a stay to remember at the Grand, so we offer children of all ages to join the Junior Crew Club
Make use of the OFSTED approved playroom and take part in an array of daily activities/ Personalised children check in and goodie bag on arrival/ Mini bathrobes and slippers/ Milk and cookies at bedtime!/ Games, DVDs and Play stations available to 'borrow' during the stay and Family dining in a more relaxed atmosphere (this is available every weekend and during school holidays)