Children aged 3 months - 2 years:
Accommodated Free of Charge when sharing their parents room plus:
• Bottle warmers, sterilizers, cots and high chairs on request
• Baby supplies - to include nappy changing mats/baby bath seats - on request
• A 'Grand' rubber duck ready for bath time
• Playroom use - Parents must be in at tendance please
• Family Dining or a selection of Organic teatime baby foods available on request
Children aged 3 - 12 years:
Charged just £10.00 per day to include accommodation and breakfast when sharing their parents room plus:
• Personalised registration cards and check in desk
• Grand kiddies rucksack with a selection of Goodies
• Complimentary milk and cookie at turndown
• Special children's robes
• Half price admission ticket to Drusillas Park when accompanied by a full paying adult
• Board games for use during your stay
• The Grand Quiz - A chance to explore the hotel and grounds with special 'Find It Quiz' with a prize if you get them all right
• Use of the OFSTED approved playroom with qualified staff during weekends and school holidays
• Family Dining
• Mini Sodas in the room
Our Grand Teens - 13 - 16 years:
Charged just £12.50 per day including accommodation and breakfast when sharing their parents room plus:
• Play Station Game Console and Games available on request (small deposit required)
• Unlimited Internet Access in your room
• Complimentary use of the hotel laptop (again small deposit required)
• Voucher for a soft drink from the Cocktail Bar daily during your stay
• Board games available on request
• 50% off the price of dinner when dining with adults in the Garden Restaurant
• Robes, Slippers and Molton Brown Toiletries Please also enquire about our terrific special rates for older children in their own room.
Are not large enough to accommodate any extra beds.
Have an inland view with either a double or twin beds and are large enough to accommodate one extra bed for a child.
Approx size - 30-34 square metres.
Junior Inland Suites
Are large and bright incorporating a seating area within the bedroom. Most have a sofa bed as well as room for an extra bed making them the ideal choice for families.
Approx size - 38-40 square metres.
Have a separate sitting room which leads through to the master bedroom via an open archway. All suites have stunning sea views and some also have balconies. Our Suites are large enough to accommodate two extra beds which will be set up in the lounge area.
Approx size - 52-58 square metres.
Luxurious sea view suites with separate sitting room and master bedroom. Some Master Suites also have a second single bedroom suitable for a child. Master Suites can accommodate up to 3 children
Approx size - 75-85 square metres.
Family Dining at the Grand
Available from 6.00pm - 7.30pm
During weekends and school holidays only
We are delighted to announce the introduction of 'Family Dining' at the Grand. This has replaced High Tea for our Junior Crew members. Family Dining @ The Garden Restaurant will be pleased to welcome families with 'Grand Kids' (3 -12 years) between 6pm - 7.30pm each evening during school holidays and weekends. Adult and Children's menus are served in a family style without formality...
After 7.30pm, children are very welcome to choose smaller portions from the main daily menu in the Garden Restaurant. (Children's rates include supper when taken in the Family Dining Restaurant between 6 - 7.30pm)
The Grand Junior Afternoon Tea
Pre-order of one sandwich choice from the following: Peanut Butter and Jelly Chocolate Spread
with Banana Strawberry Jam Egg Mayonnaise Cheese and Marmite
Cream filled Chocolate Éclair
Crackling Fruit Jelly
Milk Shake – Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla
£13.00 per child when accompanied by at least 1 full paying adult.
All served on your own cake stand (just like adults)
Served daily from 2.45pm - 6.30pm