Are you missing the nations favourite Sunday night drama? Do not despair as help is at hand! 'For one night only' we have the ultimate in Downton indulgence for you at England's only 5 star seaside hotel.
Bernadette Fallon, journalist for Prima and Country Living wrote of us after her visit......'the Grand in Eastbourne is definitely 'Downton-on-Sea'......
Join us on Sunday 31st August 2014 and have a little slice of what it's like to live like a Grantham!
- Arrive early with checkin from 2.00pm so the house party can really begin
- At 3.30pm take your seats in the lounges for the magnificent Shelley van Loen and the Palm Court Strings Orchestra Afternoon Tea concert. 'Titanic' music will be played whilst you indulge in a Grand Afternoon Tea with sandwiches, cakes and pastries.
- The Downton Abbey Evening concert as Eastbourne's Bandstand , just a short stroll from the hotel is your next stop. Music from the series and indeed the Downton era courtesy of the inspiring Kaleidoscope Salon Orchestra (concerts plays between 8 - 9.30pm)
- Your accommodation for the night will be in one of our comfortable and relaxing bedrooms with all the luxuries you would expect.
- Next morning, rise and be served the legendary 'Grand' Full English breakfast in the magnificent Garden Restaurant before your departure. Kippers, Kedgeree and oodles of tea!
If you fancy even more indulgence you could always add a little extra
- Upgrade to a stunning Suite with wonderful sea views
- Add a glass of Louis Roederer champagne to your Afternoon tea - £6.50 per person
- Be served a glass of Courvoisier Cognac (50cl) and Belgian chocolate on your return from the Bandstand - £15.00 per person
- Or book a pampering spa treatment experience during your stay
Prices start from just £132.50 per person and include your stay plus the two concerts. Based on 2 adults sharing a deluxe bedroom.