The long dark winter is now disappearing and in its place comes the promise of warmer days! Just perfect for a break at the Grand Hotel in Eastbourne.
This Spring time promotion is available from 1st April - 30th June 2014, so plenty of time to get planning
What's on offer?
- Your Accommodation and Breakfast for two nights or more
- 3 course dinner in a choice of 2 wonderful restaurants
- Membership of the Grand Hotel Health Club and Spa (including the heated out door pool)
- A £10.00 voucher per room per day with our compliments to go towards lunch taken in the lounges, restaurants or even in your room during your stay
If it's a family affair, then do remember we cater for all ages of children in our Junior Crew Club. All facilities are available every weekend and school holidays.
- Junior Crew check in
- Grand goodie bag to keep you busy
- The OFSTED approved creche with an extensive activity programme
- Family dining restaurant open between 6 - 7.30pm, one child eats free when accompanied by an adult.
- Fre WiFi plus DVD players, playstations and numerous board games available to borrow
What to do in Eastbourne
Where to start! Eastbourne doesn't go to sleep for the winter so everything is open and waiting to entertain you. A five minute walk takes you to the theatre to see 'Singing in the Rain', 'Fiddler on the Roof' or 'CATS' (all straight from the West End) or perhaps a little culture is in order at the internationally acclaimed Towner Gallery. You could take exhilarating trip out to sea on a RHIB speedboat, cycle part of the South Downs Way or stroll for ten minutes to the shops for some retail therapy. The choice is yours. Most of our guests just like the idea of relaxing in the lounges or taking in a treatment or two in the Spa.... Something to suit everyone
Prices start from just £112.50 per person per night including Dinner, Bed and Breakfast and are based on two adults sharing a deluxe bedroom for two or more nights.
We look forward to giving you a warm welcome and a stay to remember this spring.