We all know how tricky it can be to keep the younger ones occupied during school holidays.... So where better place to come for a short break than the Grand in Eastbourne. Coupled with the fact you will be staying in England's only 5 Star Seaside Hotel there is a whole host of activities to do:
- the OFSTED approved playroom and staff are ready and waiting to entertain with an array of daily activities.
- Family dining is available each evening between 6.00pm - 7.30pm for a more informal meal experience.
- A welcome goodie bag on check in.
- The indoor heated swimming pool will give hours of watery fun!
- DVD players and play stations with films and games you can borrow.
- A host of great traditional board games.
- Milk and Cookies before bedtime.
- The Putting Green or Snooker Room for family fun and rivalry!
- Complimentary children tickets to the award winning Drusillas Zoo Park.
- Rock pooling at low tide just across the road
- Bike hire available locally to explore the Friston Forest or the South Downs.
- Fun and Games on the Victorian Pier
- Bugsy Malone (The Ratton Youth Group) at the Royal Hippodrome Theatre.
For more information and bookings, please do contact our Reservations Department on 01323 412345 or look online at www.grandeastbourne.com
- Children stay free when sharing a room with 2 full paying adults
- Children will automatically become temporary members of the Grand Junior Crew Club during their stay
- Children up to the age of 12 qualify for this offer. Over this age we have a Teenage offer for up to 16 years.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.