We all know how tricky it can be to keep the younger ones occupied during school holidays.... So where better place to come for a short break than the Grand in Eastbourne. Coupled with the fact you will be staying in England's only 5 Star Seaside Hotel there is a whole host of activities to do:
- The OFSTED approved playroom and staff are ready and waiting to entertain with an array of daily activities.
- Family dining is available each evening between 6.00pm - 7.30pm for a more informal meal experience.
- A welcome goodie bag on check in.
- The indoor heated swimming pool will give hours of watery fun!
- A host of great traditional board games.
- Milk and Cookies before bedtime.
- The Putting Green or Snooker Room for family fun and rivalry!
- Complimentary children tickets to the award winning Drusillas Zoo Park.
- Rock pooling at low tide just across the road
- Bike hire available locally to explore the Friston Forest or the South Downs.
For more information and bookings, please do contact our Reservations Department on 01323 412345 or look online at www.grandeastbourne.com
- Children stay free when sharing a room with 2 full paying adults
- Children will automatically become temporary members of the Grand Junior Crew Club during their stay
- Children up to the age of 12 qualify for this offer. Over this age we have a Teenage offer for up to 16 years.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.