Put a 'Spring in your Step'..... with a trip to the Grand
( Available from 1st April - 30th June 2013)
Now spring is on its way, a break away at the Grand in Eastbourne is just the thing!
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from £112.50 per person per night. On this package you will also receive a £10.00* voucher to use against lunch taken anywhere in the hotel during your stay. A limited number of complimentary bedroom upgrades to the next available room type are also on offer on selected dates midweek for those early birds!
What do we have planned for you?
- Choice of 2 fabulous restaurants including the Good Food guide regular, The Mirabelle Restaurant.
- Dancing to the Simon Goodwin Band each Friday and Saturday evening.
- The heated outdoor pool opens from Easter weekend (29th March)!.
- Complimentary membership to the Health Club and Spa during your stay with indoor heated pool, gymnasium, saunas, whirlpool and spa.
- OFSTED approved creche and informal family dining is available every weekend and school holidays, with children's rates from just £10.00 per day (this includes breakfast and a childs meal when dining with adults)
- Shows straight from the West End at the Congress Theatre which is within easy walking distance.
Some events in Eastbourne during your stay:
- 'The Blues Brothers' at the Congress Theatre - 10th/13th April
- 'Noises Off' at the Congress Theatre - 16th/20th April
- Eastbourne Cycling Festival - 1st/2nd June
- Aegon International Tennis week - 15th/22nd June
- High Society at the Congress Theatre - 18th/22nd June
- Upgrade rooms are available mid week and subject to availability
- £10.00 lunch voucher is available per room per night. One voucher may be used each day.
- All rates are per person and based on 2 adults sharing a deluxe bedroom. Single occupancy rates are also available on request.
- Please note that a special Easter House Party package has been prepared for the weekend of 29th March - 1st April, details of this can be found under our special offers section of our website.