Summer is our favourite time here at the Grand! There is just so much to do within the hotel, the nearby town and countryside... Dancing to Simon Goodwin Band takes place on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings and our famous Jazz Barbecue by the outdoor pool on Saturday lunchtimes.
Of course one of the most popular destinations during the summer is the beach which is just across the road and is perfect for sunbathing, rock pooling and obligatory sandcastle building!
The South Downs National Park offers amazing possibilities such as cycling, abseiling and canoeing! From the prom you can take a trip on a high speedboat; try your hand at Pitch and Putt or take a hearty stroll to the natural beauty of Beachy Head. A visit to Eastbourne is also not complete without a stop at the pier for ice creams! At the three theatres and bandstand you have a wonderful choice of musicals, drama plays and shows, plus international art at the stunning Towner Gallery.
Summertime in Grand Style is available to book between 1st July and 7th September 2014
What's on offer?
- Accommodation and Breakfast for two nights or more
- 3 course dinner in a choice of 2 restaurants
- Membership of the Grand Health Club and Spa including indoor and outdoor heated pools
- Complimentary Cream Tea when your stay includes any days between and including Monday and Thursday
The Grand Junior Crew Club is in full swing now, open daily during all school holidays. Children of all ages have been carefully catered for to ensure this holiday will be remembered for a very long time!
- Junior Crew checkin
- Grand goodie bag to keep you busy
- The OFSTED approved creche with an extensive activity programme (this includes the popular Punch and Judy shows weekly during August)
- Family dining restaurant open between 6 - 7.30pm for a more informal eating
- Free WiFi plus DVD players, playstations and numerous board games available to borrow
Prices start from just £117.50 per person per night for Dinner, Bed and Breakfast based on two adults sharing a deluxe bedroom for two nights or more.