Winter Wonderland at the Grand
Winter need not be all woolly jumpers and umbrellas! Here at the Grand in Eastbourne we often enjoy a less harsh winter thanks to the protection from the South Downs, plus some excellent sunshine figures
A Winter Offer to keep away the Winter Blues!...
Thursday 1st December 2016 to Tuesday 28th February 2017
This winter, our Wonderland offer is the ever popular 'Two for One'. We know you love it, so we brought it back! You pay for one night and we provide your second with our compliments. All we ask is that you take dinner in our restaurants on one of your nights stay.
Prices are from just £120.00 per person for Bed and Breakfast. This offer is based on two adults sharing a deluxe inland bedroom. The Mirabelle Restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive, our Garden Restaurant is open throughout.
There are still lots of things to do in Eastbourne during the winter:
- You could take a bracing walk along the Prom or Beach, left to the Pier or right to Beachy Head
- The town centre is a short walk (or even shorter drive) for the all important Retail Therapy
- Plenty of cultural entertainment can be found during a trip to the Internationally acclaimed Towner Gallery
- More entertainment can be found in our 3 theatres across the town
- Although the outdoor pool now has his winter coat on, there is still our delightful Health Club and Spa beckoning including; pool, spa bath, steam room, saunas and plenty of wonderful relaxing treatments too
So whatever your reason for visiting us (or no reason necessary at all) you will be sure of a warm, classic and genuine welcome on your Winter visit...
For more information and bookings, please do call our Reservations Department on 01323 412345 or click here to book online.
*Special packages have been put together during the Christmas and New Year period. Please do ask to see these if you are interested in staying over this time.*
*Please note all dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Some dates may not now be available due to pre booking of rooms. We will of course do our best to accommodate all our guests.*