Arrive at your leisure and check into your sumptuous bedroom where you will find half a bottle of chilled Champagne with a selection of Belgian chocolates and fresh flowers. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon before dinner is served in the famous Mirabelle Restaurant*.
You will be presented with Chef's special tasting menu - a five-course dinner with specially selected wines to accompany each course. The Mirabelle is a 2 AA Rosette award-winning restaurant and has the RAC Grade 4 award and is recommended by the Good Food Guide.
It is known as one of the finest restaurants on the south coast and our Mirabelle Chef, Stephanie Malvoisin, has chosen the dishes based on her excellent knowledge. The following morning, enjoy a leisurely breakfast, either in the Garden Restaurant or in the privacy of your room. Breakfast includes organic options and an a la carte menu, as well as a delicious hot buffet.
* The Mirabelle is open from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive.
Prices from £202.50 per person based on two adults sharing a Deluxe Room to include:
- Half a bottle of Champagne, Belgian Chocolates and flowers in your room on arrival
- Chef's five-course tasting menu with accompanying wines in the Mirabelle Restaurant
- Accommodation with a complimentary upgrade to the next available room type
- Full English breakfast
- Residential use of the superb leisure facilities
- VAT at 20%.
Please contact us on 01323 412345 for further information.