The Pasadena Roof Orchestra is a world class, unique formation created by John Arthy and back by popular demand at The Grand for the 5th consecutive year. It has successfully appeared at major concert houses in London, New York, Dubai, Berlin, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur and has recorded more than 40 albums, provided music for films and has even appeared at Buckingham Palace.
Now you too can experience first-hand the music and the musicians of this unique touring orchestra in the glorious setting of The Grand and enjoy a gala evening dancing to the sounds of the 1920s and 1930s.
Friday 26th November
Arrive at your leisure, your room is available from 3pm for check in.
- 6pm: Join the orchestra for a drinks reception
- 7pm: Dinner in the ballroom with a special post supper cabaret set from the Pasadena Roof Orchestra
Saturday 27th November
After a full English breakfast enjoy a relaxing time in the hotel’s health club and spa or a hearty walk on stunning Beachy Head, 10 minutes from the hotel.
- 11am: Duncan Galloway will present ‘Life in Lockdown’ a short talk about how the orchestra survived over 15 months without live concerts. There will be a few anecdotes as well as a Q&A session over coffee
- 3pm: Afternoon Tea dance with our vintage dance specialists Hoc and Mark Ewing. Learn a novelty dance to practice for the gala evening!
- 7pm: A fabulous black-tie dinner with dancing to music played by the Pasadena Roof Orchestra
Sunday 28th November
Still time to make the most of the hotel’s facilities before departing or see over for the Grand’s extra day deals.
Your weekend includes
• Two nights' accommodation with full English breakfast
• Two dinners with wine and entertainment as detailed
• Temporary membership of the Grand Health Club and Spa
- From £168.00 per person per night (based on two adults sharing a twin/double deluxe inland bedroom)
- Extend your stay for Thursday and/or Sunday from just £67.50 bed & breakfast, or £100.00 to include dinner (both prices are per person, per night, based on two adults sharing a twin/double deluxe inland bedroom)
- Single supplements apply
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable unless government restrictions are in place to prevent the performance. An alternative date or deposit refund will apply in these circumstances. The balance is due on arrival. All prices include VAT.
To book please contact our reservations team on 01323 412345.