1. Please arrive 10 -15 minutes before your treatment time. This allows for completion of a medical form and for your treatment to begin on time. Late arrival will limit the time of the treatment and in some cases the appointment may need to be rescheduled. Treatments will end on time so that other guests are not inconvenienced.
2. In order to retain a peaceful atmosphere and for consideration to others, we request that mobile phones be turned off or put onto silent and conversations are kept quiet when within the treatment area.
3. We can provide robe and slippers if required. During the treatment you will be draped with towels to ensure your privacy.
4. Men will be asked to retain undergarments or swimwear for discretion.
5. Know that you are in a professional environment and do not expect anything other than therapeutic salon services.
6. Communicate your preferences during treatments so that therapists can adjust to your requirements.
7. Do not leave children under 16 unattended. This can be disruptive to other spa visitors and unsafe for your children.
8. You may relax for a while once a treatment has been completed but please be aware that the treatment room needs to be prepared for the next client.
Terms and Conditions
All treatments suitability is subject to a consultation card being completed. If you have health conditions, please contact your GP prior to arrival for a letter of consent or contact our Beauty Therapist for advise. For spa days a credit card guarantee will be required. For treatments booked a cancellation within 24 Hours will incur a 50% charge. Cancellations within 12 Hours will incur a 100% charge. Prices are subject to change without notice: all prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.