The Health Club at the Grand is complimentary to guests staying overnight at the hotel
While there are a great number of facilities within the Grand Hotel, guests can also book to play golf at The Royal Eastbourne (www.regc.co.uk), use the indoor and outdoor tennis courts, squash and badminton courts courtesy of David Lloyd (subject to availability). The hotel can provide walking maps on the stunning South Downs National Park, all of which are just on the doorstep! From relaxing beauty treatments to muscle-testing technology in the gym, the Health Club at the Grand exercises mind, body and soul.
- Indoor swimming pool & spa bath
- (available to residental guests who have booked their 45 minute swim slot in advance, subject to availability)
- Outdoor swimming pool heated to 28-30 degrees
- (available to residental guests who have booked their swim slot 24 hours in advance, subject to availability)
- Spa treatments in 8 beauty rooms
- Pools require pre-reservations so please call the team to check availability and book in advance: 01323 435025
- Indoor pool swim slots begin at 8.00am with the final bookable slot at 7.00pm
- The outdoor pool is open to residents only with bookable slots beginning at 10.00am and the final slot of each day at 6.00pm
- Gymnasium opens at 6.00am Monday - Friday, and 7.00am at weekends until 8.00pm
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a swimming adult.
- Towels will be provided.
- Under 16's are unable to use the gymnasium.
You can enjoy our facilities in complete confidence with protocols in place to ensure a safe environment for all.