Pool Reopening from Monday 29th March
Join us for fresh air and an invigorating swim in our stunning outdoor swimming pool, heated to 28-30 degrees. We expect our pool to be busy as the weather gets nicer so book your slot with the team.
- Available everyday, 10am - 1pm
- £12 per adult, £5 per child for 45 minute time slot
- To book, please call 01323 435025 between 9am & 12pm daily
- Following Government guidelines, we are unable to open our changing facilities.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a swimming adult.
- Sun loungers will not be available during March and April.
- Towels will be provided.
The Health Club at the Grand is complimentary to guests, open to members, and is available to the general public by appointment.
While there are a great number of facilities within the Grand Hotel (please see list below), guests can also book to play golf at The Royal Eastbourne (www.regc.co.uk), use the indoor and outdoor tennis courts, squash and badminton courts courtesy of David Lloyd. The hotel can provide walking maps on the stunning South Downs National Park, all of which are just on the doorstep!
From relaxing beauty treatments to muscle-testing technology in the gym or cue control on the snooker table, the Health Club at the Grand exercises mind, body and soul.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool (available to resident guests)
- Spa Treatments in 8 Beauty Rooms
- Spa Bath
Club Opening Timings:
Currently the Health Club is open from 8am - 8pm. Time slots to use the gymnasium and pools require pre-reservations so please do call the team to check availability and book in advance: 01323 435025.